Download Webinar Recording
Banking and Finance Expert Witness InsightsWith the withdrawal of federal, state and territory COVID financial assistance measures, we are seeing a higher caseloads in bankruptcy and insolvency practice. Expert witnesses play an important role in assisting the court on issues relating to bank lending practices.
This webinar will cover the role of the expert;
- A barrister’s perspective on working with expert witnesses;
- Current issues surrounding insolvency with reference to bank lending;
- The role of a diligent and prudent banker, and the application of institutional lending policies and guidelines; and
- An expert’s perspective and tips on briefing expert witnesses in banking and finance litigation.
- Bruce Debenham, Director, Banking and Finance, Perks Accountants and Wealth Advisers
- Michael Green SC, Barrister, Level 22 Chambers
If you have any questions regarding the session or you would like to arrange a consultation with Bruce Debenham, please email.
Download the Banking and Finance Expert Witness Insights Recording
Can I claim CPD points from this event?
If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your area of legal practice, you may be able to claim one unit for this webinar. Please check with your Law Society as to the CPD eligibility of this webinar.
Subscribe to future CPD webinars
If you'd like to attend future CPD webinars, please subscribe