Download Webinar Recording
The Future of Construction Disputes in the Asia Pacific
This webinar will cover:
Disputes and insolvencies within the construction industry in the Asia Pacific region not only continue but have been exacerbated with the far-reaching impact and disruption of COVID.
Increasingly, these disputes are being played out at an international level. As such, specialist arbitration knowledge plays a crucial role in the resolution of these disputes.
- The use of integrated international teams in construction arbitration.
- The importance of ensuring expert witnesses are aligned early in the dispute resolution process.
- Procedural complexities of construction arbitration in a post-COVID world.
- An arbitrator’s perspective on the future of construction disputes.
- Simon Bellas Partner, Global Disputes, Jones Day
- SweeIm Tan, Barrister and Arbitrator, 39 Essex Chambers
- Ken Hickman, Partner, Global Disputes, Jones Day
- John Donnelly, Director, DGA Group
Download The Future of Construction Disputes in the Asia Pacific Recording
Can I claim CPD points from this event?
If this educational activity is relevant to your immediate or long term needs in relation to your area of legal practice, you may be able to claim one unit for this webinar. Please check with your Law Society as to the CPD eligibility of this webinar.
Subscribe to future CPD webinars
If you'd like to attend future CPD webinars, please subscribe